White Collar Crimes
People who have been charged with white collar crimes in Salt Lake City do not appear to be stereotypically criminals, as most white collar offenses are usually associated with businesses or organizations. White collar crime is usually defined as nonviolent crime committed in business situations for financial gain, and can be federal offenses, Utah state offenses, or both.
White collar crimes can incur very harsh penalties and punishments, and lead to jail time or fines. Some people may be charged with a white collar crime for being in the wrong place at the wrong time or from accidentally getting involved in an elaborate scheme. No matter the reason, it is important to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent your best interests for your white collar offense.
Salt Lake City White Collar Crime Defense Attorney
If you have been charged with white collar crime, you will want to hire a knowledgeable attorney who can help you find a defense applicable to your situation or other circumstances to try and have your charges reduced or even dismissed. If you have been accused of committing Utah white collar crime, contact Darren Levitt today at (801) 828-2732 or send an online message for a free consultation about your alleged offense.
Utah White Collar Crime Information Center
- Common Utah White Collar Crime Charges
- Issuing Bad Checks Under Utah Code § 76-6-505
- Forgery Under Utah Code § 76-6- 501
- Identity Theft Under Utah Code § 76-6-1102
- Bribery Or Offering A Bribe Under Utah Code § 76-8-103
- Extortion Or Bribery To Dismiss Criminal Proceeding Under Utah Code § 76-6- 509
- Money Laundering Under Utah Code § 76-10-1903
- Deceptive Business Practices Under Utah Code § 76-6-507
- Utah Penalties For White Collar Crime
- Federal White Collar Crime Charges
- Pyramid Scheme Act In Utah
- Resources For White Collar Crime In Utah
Finding the Best Fraud, Forgery and ID Theft Attorney in Utah
If you have been charged with a white collar crime in Salt Lake City or the surrounding communities, contact Darren Levitt to discuss the facts of your particular case. There may be ways to reduce your charge or have it dismissed altogether, and finding an experienced attorney who is familiar with Utah white collar crimes is your best option to avoid severe punishments.
Contact the law office of Levitt Legal at (801) 828-2732 for a consultation about your white collar offense in Salt Lake County and the surrounding counties, including Box Elder, Tooele, Utah, Cache, Weber, Summit, Davis and Wasatch Counties in Utah.
Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation