What Kind Of Charges Do Out Of State Visitors Usually Face?
Common Charges Faced by Salt Lake City Visitors
Tourists and other out of state visitors can find themselves in trouble with the law in Utah because of basic unfamiliarity with state law, such as cases involving small amounts of marijuana. Other arrests may be the result of simple mistakes. The police may respond to a disturbance call or noise complaint and arrest the wrong person.
Some of the most common reasons that tourists and visitors are arrested in the Salt Lake City area include:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) and other alcohol offenses
- Domestic violence
- Marijuana and other drug charges
- Assault and other violent Offenses
- Vandalism and other property crimes
- Obstructing justice
- Weapons and firearms charges
- Traffic offenses
Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation