Gun / Firearm / Weapons Charges
Gun Crimes in Salt Lake City
Violating rules and laws in the Utah Code pertaining to firearms and weapons can result in serious consequences and punishments. Some individuals who are prosecuted may not have realized they were committing an illegal offense, including those who carried a firearm or dangerous weapon while under the influence of alcohol even though they had a permit, or those who carried a firearm into certain churches.
A dangerous weapon under the Utah Code is very broad, and is any item that when used can cause death or serious bodily injury, but not an explosive or chemical. Common gun and weapon offenses in Salt Lake City include:
- Carrying a Loaded Firearm in a Vehicle or Street
- Carrying a Concealed Dangerous Weapon
- Possession of a Dangerous Weapon
- Felony Discharge of a Firearm
- Providing Weapons to Minors
- Alteration of a Weapon
Salt Lake City Gun Charge Lawyer
Darren Levitt of Levitt Legal can help you avoid severe penalties and consequences for your gun or weapons charge in Salt Lake City, Utah. Darren Levitt is experienced and knowledgeable in all areas of Utah criminal defense, including gun, firearm and weapon violations. Contact the law office of Levitt Legal at (801) 828-2732 for a consultation about your weapons charge today.
Salt Lake City Firearm and Weapon Information Center
- Categories Of Persons Restricted From Firearm Possession
- Firearm And Weapon Offenses In Utah
- Firearm And Weapon General Penalties
- New Utah Concealed Weapon Administrative Rules
- Defenses To Firearm And Weapon Charges
- Resources In Salt Lake City For Firearm And Weapon Charges
Levitt Legal, PLLC | Salt Lake City Weapon Charge Defense Attorney
Contact Darren Levitt of Levitt Legal to discuss the facts of your particular firearm or weapon charge in Salt Lake City, Utah. Darren Levitt will make every effort to find applicable defenses or mitigating factors that will reduce your charges or even have them dismissed. Contact the law office of Levitt Legal at (801) 828-2732 for a consultation about your firearm or weapon offense in Salt Lake County and the surrounding counties, including Box Elder, Tooele, Utah, Cache, Weber, Summit, Davis and Wasatch Counties in Utah.
Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation