Drug Crimes in Salt Lake City
Drug crimes in Salt Lake City, Utah can include many offenses, ranging from misdemeanors with minimal sentences to felonies with very harsh punishments. Many drug crimes can be charged as a federal offense under the federal Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. §§ 807 et seq.), state offense or both a federal and state offense. Federal charges usually incur more serious penalties and consequences than state charges. A few commonly charged drug offenses in Utah are:
- Drug Trafficking
- Possession Of A Controlled Substance
- Possession With Intent To Distribute
- Possession Of Drug Paraphernalia
- Manufacture Of Controlled Substances
- Distribution Of Controlled Substances
- Clandestine Drug Labs
Your criminal defense attorney will attempt to find defenses or mitigating circumstances to help you find the best possible outcome for your situation. For example, if the arresting officer did not read you Miranda Warnings, or your charge was the product of an illegal search or seizure, your Salt Lake City defense attorney may be able to have your charges dismissed or reduced to a lesser offense. Get in touch with a Utah drug crimes lawyer right away. Call Levitt Legal, PLLC at (801) 828-2732 to speak with a Salt Lake City, UT drug crimes attorney.
- What Are The Common Drug Offenses That You Typically Handle?
- What Are The Laws That Address Drug Trafficking In Utah?
- Can A Passenger Be Charged If Drugs Are Found In The Vehicle?
- What Sets You And Your Firm Apart In Handling Drug Cases?
Salt Lake City Drug Charge Defense Attorney
If you have been charged with a drug offense in Salt Lake City, call Levitt Legal at (801) 828-2732 for a consultation today, or fill out the online form. It is very important to hire an attorney that is knowledgeable about Utah’s drug laws, and experienced in representing those accused of drug crimes. Darren Levitt of Levitt Legal is a Salt Lake City, UT drug crimes attorney who will make every effort to help you avoid harsh punishments and severe repercussions for your drug offense in Salt Lake City, Utah. Call (801) 828-2732 to speak with a Utah drug crimes lawyer right away.
Salt Lake City Drug Crimes Information Center
- Utah’s Drug Acts
- Drug Offenses and Statutes in Utah
- Utah’s Drug Schedule
- Examples of Controlled Substances in Utah
- Penalties for Drug Crimes in Utah
- Federal Drug Charges and Penalties
- Utah’s Drug Court and Federal First Time Offender Act
- Drug Resources in Salt Lake City
Levitt Legal, PLLC | Salt Lake City Drug Charge Defense Attorney
Contact Levitt Legal today for a consultation about your drug charge in Salt Lake City, Utah with a drug crimes lawyer. It is important to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to hear the facts of your particular case, and help you find any possible defenses or exceptions to the charges against you. Contact Darren Levitt of Levitt Legal at (801) 828-2732 for a consultation about your drug offense in Salt Lake County and the surrounding counties, including Box Elder, Toole, Utah, Cache, Weber, Summit, Davis and Wasatch Counties in Utah. Attorney Darren Levitt is a renowned Salt Lake City, UT drug crimes lawyer.
Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation