Utah law defines the term assault to mean an attempt, with unlawful force or violence, to do bodily injury to another person. This includes threats to do bodily injury to another person accompanied with a display of immediate force or violence. It also includes an act, committed with unlawful force or violence, which causes bodily injury to other person or creates serious risk of bodily injury to another person.
Salt Lake City Assault Defense Attorney
Darren M. Levitt is a knowledgeable Salt Lake City violent crime defense attorney. His insight into the criminal justice system can help you understand the charges you face and your most favorable defense options. Darren M. Levitt prides himself on his firm’s proactive approach, practical and honest client communication, and ability to create informed clients. Call (801) 455-1743 for a free, no-obligation consultation with Darren M. Levitt.
Utah Assault Information Center
- Sentencing For Assault Crime In Utah
- Utah Penalties For Assault Under Section 76-5-102
- Aggravated Assault Under Utah Code § 76-5-103
- Assault Against Peace Officer Or A Military Service Member In Uniform
- Assault Against Health Care Provider / Emergency Medical Service Worker
- Assault Against School Employees Under Utah Code § 76-5-102.3
- Assault By Prisoner Under Utah Code § 76-5-102.5
- Aggravated Assault By Prisoner Under Utah Code § 76-5-103.5
- Plea Options In Assault Cases
Levitt Legal, PLLC | Utah Aggravated Assault Defense Lawyer
If you or a loved one is facing assault charges, contact Levitt Legal today. Darren M. Levitt represents men, women, and youth charged with assault offenses in Salt Lake City, Park City, Layton, Morgan, and the surrounding communities. Darren M. Levitt gives every client the utmost attention and understands the importance of open communication. Call (801) 455-1743 to explore your legal defense options.
Call Now To Schedule Your Consultation